Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dancing, Horses, Painting and Headgear....

While Travis was out of town for a week, we "girled" it up. "Sweet & Sassy" was one of the "girly" things we did and so was Sydney's last day of princess dance class. I guess he thought they were a little too girly because the day he got home, this is what I saw when I got out of the shower:
Yes, little Addyson, looking like a little boy wrestler with Daddy's wrestling shoes and headgear. Sydney had to try them on a s well. She didn't like them quite as much as Addyson did.


Then they had a little "campout" with Daddy after they wrestled.

They next day Sydney had a birthday party to go to that was all about ponies. She had such a great time and wanted to ride the ponies the entire time. She got at least 4 rides from the ponies, and then they got to "dress up" and feed a miniature horse and a miniature donkey. It was really cute.

Playing Dress up with the miniature horse. Feeding the miniature Donkey.


Here is Sydney (in the middle) with her friends, Daelyn (left) and Marina (right) at their last day of their summer Princess dance class.

This is what I prefer Addyson to look like....a girl in a dress as opposed to a boy in wrestling gear. ha ha. She loves to paint.
Sydney does too.This was taken just before they started painting themselves.






11 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ha! Of Aaron see's those first two pics, I know what my Olivia will look like next time I get out of the shower too...

sherbear said...

Hey
was it at the polo fields you had the bday party? We went last to one and got to dress animals up...???
Sam's camp is in a few weeks. hula one...

anyways cute pics
maybe next week we can come over to swim?

:)

Rachel Hudgins said...

Fun! Parties and Ponies...what a combo. I've never seen the kids dress the ponies...adorable.
Love your little wrestlers!

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know the entire story: Addyson put the shoes on herself, I only gave her the headgear to wear, and as you can tell she loved it!

Travis

Anonymous said...

Your Girls are sooo cute!!

Me said...

oops i didnt log in right! i wanted to make sure you knew it was from me and not some crazy person..hope you have a good 4th!
<3 Brooke S

Jessie said...

I am sure that Nick would love that picture of Addyson. He tells me all the time that if he have girl she is going to be a "tomboy".
But, I will make sure she has a good balance!!
Your girls are sooo cute!!

Angie said...

We had a blast at the pool. The kids were exhausted! I will get you the pictures of the kids sometime today. Oh, my mom said that Saturday will work great!

MiandMiksmom said...

How fun! The wrestling and birthday photos are priceless! My girls used to do that same princess dance camp...it was so fun!

Andrea said...

They'll be well balanced girls - cute and tough. Those are some patient horses!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

What a fun weekend! Your girls are so cute! What a fun party idea! Mike doesn't like it when Brad dresses up in Hailey's dress-up... he would love the pic's of your girls!