Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I'm finally getting these posted! Sydney was, of course...Scooby-Doo! And Addyson was her favorite animal....a "meow" as she calls cats. They were both so excited to dress up. They loved their makeup, but Addyson's ears kept falling off.







We started a tradition last year of going trick-or-treating with the Kudlas family. Sydney and Aidan have been friends since Sydney was just a year old.
L-R: Brenna, Sydney, Aidan, Addyson, and in front, Carsyn


My Mom wanted to make sure that Addyson knew what to do, so she practiced trick-or-treating with the kids a couple of times before we went out.


Addyson took full advantage of Daddy pushing her in the stroller. It's a good thing he brought it along, though, b/c not long after we left (2 minutes maybe) she was saying "home, night-night". She made it through the night just fine, though, and was so thrilled when people would just give her candy. She thought that was the greatest thing ever!
Here are a couple of "action" shots. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! It's just so much fun with little kids!
















9 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

I cannot get over how much Sydney loves Scooby...my girls are terrified of that show! Your girls look so cute!

I love your "three" post. Girls are the best...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love how sydney's hands are in the dog paw posistion in like almost every picture. :)

Natalie said...

They're so cute! Awesome makeup job too!

Angie said...

so cute! how are the clothes working out?

Anonymous said...

What's it like to dress girls for Halloween?:) Congratulations on baby girl #3- you're specializing! I'm glad someone out there is having girls...

Rachel said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Rachel Hudgins said...

It throws me off every time I see another Rachel commenting! I keep thinking "I didn't say that" and I have a crazy lady moment until I realize there's another Rachel in your life. Anyway...adorable halloween pictures. The girls are just too cute for words. I really hope I get to meet them in person before they are in college!!!

sherbear said...

Cute costumes and I love Addyson's makeup. Her hair is getting long too.

Kelly said...

They are so cute Kate! I miss them! Girls are SO fun! We are thrilled for you! Love, Kells