Sunday, December 7, 2008

FINALLY!

I've been waiting for this for almost 2 years....my girls are finally playing together NICELY!!
I've been worried about my girls getting along ever since Addyson could walk. They just didn't get along. Mostly because Addyson would always mess up Sydney's stuff. But now, that Addyson can talk and play without totally frustrating Sydney, it's GREAT!!!
Now...I just hope that I didn't just jinx myself by writing this!


So, are you noticing the music? Yes, it's probably one of the most annoying songs in the world to some of you, but to me....it's my feel good Christmas song. It makes me laugh, and I can listen to it over and over....like I am now.

Enjoy! :)







6 comments:

Amanda in GA said...

I love that song too! Hope you have a great week

Jessie said...

Okay....that really is sort of an annoying song to me but at the same time it kinda of makes you want to smile!! :)

What great news about Sydney and Addyson. Sisters will be sisters!!

sherbear said...

My friend Cindy once boasted on how well her kids play together...i was jealous cuz mine have always fought off/on.
Anyways right after she said that they started to fight...so i HOPE you didnt jinx yourself. LOL
Glad they are getting along. Maybe we can play soon and they can teach mine something? Or maybe mine will remind yours how to fight. HEE HEE!!

Rachel said...

I don't think it's the most annoying song ever!!

Lorie said...

There is nothing better than listening to your kids play nicely together. I love when my oldest two make each other giggle!

I can't hear the song, but I am going to guess that it is one of my favorites...I Want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for that day with my boys...tell me, What's it like?