Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful time and Santa treats you well. :)
Here are just a few pictures of some things we've done this month to celebrate the Christmas Season so far.

This is Sydney the night of her Christmas dance recital.


Sydney's pre-school class played the bells during a church service at the Lutheran church where the preschool is held.




Addyson wanted me to take a picture of her during the service as well. :)

Sydney and Addyson got to have breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
And they got to have their faces painted.

Addyson is devouring a candy cane.
Some friends of ours were there too, which made it even more fun!

Sydney and I were invited to a mother/daughter Nutcracker dinner/ballet party. We had dinner at around 5:00, then the girls all got their own nutcracker, had the story read to them, then changed into their pretty dresses and we went to see the ballet of the Nutcracker at the Gwinnett Event center. It was so perfect. The girls all loved it.





We didn't head home until after 10:00, so the girls zonked out in the car....which is pretty much unheard of for Sydney to sleep in the car. I had to take a picture of it for Travis to believe it. :)
































































9 comments:

Stephanie Perdue said...

Dance...Ballet.. Is this what I have to look forward to with a little girl???

Merry Christmas!

kjirsten said...

WOW! What a lovely evening . . . a great Christmas memory (or maybe even a new tradition?) We can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few more days!

Kate, I almost forgot you were pregnant - looking at the pictures! You look great!

Love you!

kj, Q, boys, and Claire

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I love all your new pictures! Sooo cute!! Thanks for e-mailing me that pic! So fun!

Angie said...

I can't believe my little talker fell asleep in the car! Looks like tons of fun! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Sam Zavitz said...

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful Christmas fun! It almost makes me feel like we've gotten to chat! =)

kjirsten said...

Sorry about the blog thing . . . Caroline did it for me (I'm still learning) so she put who she knew on my list - BUT I did figure out how to add you! (I'm new at all this stuff, as you can tell . . . much room for improvement :)

love you!

Jessi said...

Didn't you LOVE the handbells performance? Emily did it last year and it was one of the highlights of our Christmas season!

youreprettytoo said...

Fun christmas pictures. I am amazed at how much Addyson looks like your mom. They are both beautiful girls. Give all your family my love!

sherbear said...

Ohhh looks like so much fun. the candy cane devouring is funny. lol
the dresses are all cute. the one with the Xmas tree and ornaments, did you get it at kohl's? i swear i eyed that dress twice but got one with candy canes on it instead.