Tuesday, July 14, 2009

1st time in 3 years we were all together....

My brother, Quinn, and my sister, Kelly, and their families were all in town at the same time! That hasn't happened in over 3 years. We had so much fun watching the kids play and get along togther. It makes me so happy that they have cousins to play with that are their age. That is something I never had growing up. So, here are quite a few pics I took during their stay. We just love the Grant cousins from Texas and the Robinson cousins from Oregon! Y'all live too far away! Isn't Georgia on your mind??? okay, that was cheezy, but I couldn't resist!



Quinn is the oldest. He is married to Kjirsten and they have Liam (10), Caleb (5...almost 6), Luke (3) and Claire (1).



Kelly is next and is married to Jon. They have Jenna (7), Allison (5), Lauren (3), Caroline (2), and Sarah (2 weeks). Sarah is not seen in the pics b/c she's in Kell's belly. :)


This first pic is of Addyson eating the famous Grant family Chex Mix, which, unfortunately for us, only gets made when my siblings are in town.
Some of the girls!
Addyson, Jenna, Sydney, Allison, Lauren
.


At the Zoo. The Pink Ladies



Jenna, Sydney



Addyson and Travis, watching the lady with the snake.



Addyson is reaching up to touch the snake. The other girls are cleaning their hands off after touching him.



The petting Zoo.












Poppy climbing the rock wall.



The kids' table at Annie and Poppy's






Monkey Joes

Addyson and Caroline



Sydney & Addyson



Liam & Caroline


Poppy & Caroline


6 cousins going down backwards

Liam, Jenna, Sydney, Luke, Caleb, Allison




Kjirsten & Claire






Pizza Night...the kids were the chefs...it was actually really good Pizza.





The next picutre is definitely my favorite day and a memory that will last a lifetime. We went to the Atlanta Temple to seal my Grandma to my Grandpa, Grandma to her parents, and Grandma to my Dad. It was absolutely amazing.

Me, Kelly, Mom, Dad, Kjirsten & Quinn (Travis was on Jury duty, so couldn't be with us the whole week! :()
Coloring at our house after swimming at our pool.
Getting messy eating watermelon and spitting out the seeds.


We went horseback riding and had our family picture on the same day. Not a good idea considering it was the freakin' hottest day of the year!! BUT, it was a lot of fun.



Addyson, Sydney & Luke
Sydney
Sydney, Jenna, Quinn, Luke & Lauren
Syd trying to fee the horse apples. Our friends, the Johnsons, happened to be there the same day and were able to let us feed their horse and ride her. It was great!
Addyson & Liam...look how red their faces are!
Caleb just chillin'
Syd taking a practice ride before the trail
Addyson's practice ride
Luke & Sydney

Luke & Annie
Addyson's favorite part was playing in the dirt. Go figure.
Our friend, Kelsey, and Caleb
Jenna riding solo
Liam & Sydney
Yep, still playing in the sand.
Poppy, the natural


Petting the horses with Uncle Quinn
Winding down watching a movie:
Jenna, Luke, Caleb, Allison, Sydney, Lauren & Caroline



Poppy's company picnic
The face-painting, water guns, cotton candy and snow cones were a huge hit.


Addyson getting her face painted.
Claire and Annie
Sydney getting her face painted the first time.




Syd's 2nd face paint, since getting squirted with the water guns made the first one run off.
Rylin just chillin'



All the grandkids with Annie and Poppy.
I'm only in there b/c I was holding Rylin.
Addyson with snowcone all over her shirt & face-paint running off, trying to open more candy.


















































































































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun to get all together?! I love it when my whole fam is together. And, you look sooooooooo good- how old is your baby? How did you do that so fast?!! (I seriously want to know:)

youreprettytoo said...

i absolutely loved looking at and reading this post. I bet your parents were in heaven with everyone together. And I haven't seen recent pictures of Kelly's kids, so it was fun to see them. When did she have her baby? I talked to her right after her trip to Georgia but I haven't heard anything since. And I agree with Michelle- you do look so good. In fact all of you do. It really makes me miss you all!

Rachel Hudgins said...

I just had so much fun reading this post and looking at all your pics...thanks for sharing!! I have so many comments, I don't know where to start. Quinn, Kiersten and Kelly look great...exactly the same as I remember them. I can't believe how big Liam is...he looks like his mom. Kelly is pregnant again!! That girl is amazing. And you....girl, didn't you JUST have a baby? You look fabulous and back in awesome shape again. I'm still trying to jog off my Katelyn weight and she's TWO! I miss ya. I love you and your family. Oh and last but not least: GO POPPIE! I'm impressed he climbed the rock wall. We need to chat on the phone. It's been too long. Love ya, girl.

Jen Daniel said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! What a blessing to have such a huge family to hang out with. It looks so fun!

Angie said...

What a great group! It looks like you all had such a great time!

kjirsten said...

Ohhhhhh . . . this made me miss everyone so much! I loved the horseback riding pictures, and the six cousins sliding backwards and Monkey Joe's, and all the pretty in pink girls at the zoo!! What a fun trip it was! Your pictures are great! Hopefully I'll start blogging again, one of these days. Love you!