Friday, August 22, 2008

A Gazillion Pictures!


Here are some photos from my sister, Kelly's, visit this summer. There are so many! We had a blast with her and her four girls here. Sydney and Addyson have become such good friends with them. Kelly is my older sister by 20 months. She has four girls: Jenna is 6, Allison is almost 5, Lauren is almost 3 and Caroline just turned 1.

Kelly, myself and the girls


Jenna, Allison, Sydney, Lauren, Addyson and Caroline.

My Mom and the girls.After a Family Home Evening my mom taught and gave them each a sand-dollar and a starfish.
Here is my Dad with the girls "Poppie to everyone but Sydney, who calls him Grandfather".

Catching crabs on the beach at night.


Travis and I by the ocean our last night there.


One of my very favorites of my girls. Another favorite of mine.
Cute Addyson.
My Mom and Dad.....they just celebrated their 39th anniversary.
The girls with their Great-Grandma who we call Memama.
We're at "Farmer Dave's" property. He's my mom's cousin.
Hay Ride at Farmer Dave's.





10 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know you, but I enjoyed visiting your blog! Great to see you hold family home evenings. Way to go!

I'm a huge FHE fan and have an FHE group on the new and safe LDS Ladies Room at http://www.ourladiesroom.com/ if you want to check it out.

I also have a book give-away contest on my blog today!

sherbear said...

I love ALL the pictures!! Some great shots and happy anniversary to your parents :)

Angie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We are back online..did you get my message yesterday? How are you feeling?

Rachel Hudgins said...

LOVE those pics of the girls wadding in the water. You have GOT to blow one up and hang it...Tell your folks Happy Anniversary from me! They are the cutest couple ever! Kelly looks the same...she hasn't aged a bit. I was at least expecting some grey hair with four girls so close in age :) I am glad you had fun with Kelly. Take care.

also known as shell said...

the girls in all the matching dresses were so cute. you guys are such a great family.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I loved all your pics! You got a lot of good ones! What a great family pic... you should use that for your christmas cards! I love all of the matching dresses! I bet your girls loved it!

Jessie said...

Cute pictures!! I love the ones of your girls on the beach and all of those grand-daughters your mom has..that is so AWESOME!!!

Tiffany said...

OK. Those pictures of ALL of the girls are so precious. How special to have so many wonderful cousins! Precious kids Kate!

Paula said...

Your daughters are such cuties. I hope you are feeling well and handling everything the best you can.

youreprettytoo said...

I am so excited to see this pictures. I knew Kelly had been to Georgia and I was hoping to see some pictures from her visit on your blog. Also your parents granddaughters are soo stinkin cute. That one with memama is priceless. I bet she never thought she would see the day when she would have so many great granddaughters to love her. I sure love and miss your family!