Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Addyson!

My baby turned two on October 17th! I can't believe she's already two! We didn't really have a "party" for her, but I hosted her little joyschool the day before her birthday, so I made cupcakes for everyone and we played "tape the nose on the jack-o-lantern" to celebrate. The kids were all so cute singing to her and helping her blow out her candle. She kept saying "Happy Addy" (for happy birthday Addyson). They all made a complete "two-year-old" mess with their cupcakes which was so funny. It was so funny to see some kids devour it and others slowly savor it. haha.


The next day, on her birthday, we just celebrated with Sydney, Travis, Addyson and me. My parents were out of town, so we'll celebrate with them later.
We had dinner, then I took off Addyson's clothes for the cake, then we opened presents. Poor thing...all of her two year birthday pictures are of her naked with a diaper on!! Opening her card all by herself.

G's and Pops gave her her own baby stroller, so she won't have to borrow Sydney's. She was so excited about it!



In the picture below, I wish I could have gotten the front of her face, but she was jumping around and squealing b/c she was so excited about her next present...I wasn't quick enough!!!
She's running toward it now.
Her own truck!
Black just like Daddy's. She LOVES it. It was so dang cute to watch her be so excited.

Happy Happy Birthday our sweet baby girl. You make our life so much more exciting!





6 comments:

Angie said...

Glad she had a wonderful birthday! The diaper shots are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a great birthday. Love how small and simple things are so grand for them at that age.

Let me know when you want to start walking

youreprettytoo said...

Happy Birthday Addyson. I forgot how close in age she and Suzie are. Also I did Joyshcool with all my kids. I love it, but only do one year with them. Then I send them to regular preschool. I enjoy it, but I'm not crazy!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd bday!! I forgot her bday is 2 days after Sam's bday!!
She has changed since I saw her last. Her hair is longer/curlier. And her face looks a bit different!!
Love the pics.

Natalie said...

How fun! I can't believe she's already 2!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Happy Birthday Little Addison! Love the diaper pictures. She's adorable! I'm glad you had fun family time...it's the best.