Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas and New Year pictures...YES, I'm a tad late.

So, I posted this without writing anything....oops! Here are some pictures from Christmas and New Year's eve that I hadn't posted yet. I'm not keeping up with the blog like I used to, that's for sure! Sorry Mom and Dad Jarrard!

This is Addyson and her friend Alayna


Acting out the Nativity with the Busse's



We had planned to go to Stone Mountain to see the lights/fesivities, but it was so freakin' cold, so we went to Chucky Cheese instead and then to Lake Lanier to see the lights that night. The kids had a blast.






Pony rides at Lake Lanier.


Christmas Eve, Acting out the Nativity at my parents' house.

Christmas Day. The girls were so excited!!

My brother and his family came to visit the day after Christmas, and my girls had a blast with them! Below is what we call quadruple trouble.
I just had to capture a picture of my brother picking his nose.
I couldn't resist. Addyson loved her cousins' Dallas Cowboys football helmet
My dad with the two little ones.
Family Home Evening
"Stir with Love"...a little family tradition.
New Year's Eve!
Fireworks and a pinata thanks to Uncle Quinn & Aunt Kjirsten!







New Year's Day

























































































6 comments:

Angie said...

Good to see all your new pics!

sherbear said...

Great pictures. I see someone still likes scooby?
glad you updated your blog :)

MiandMiksmom said...

How fun! The Lanier lights made me sad...I have done that every year with the girls since we moved to GA...we missed it so much this year!

How are you feeling?

kjirsten said...

I'm impressed you got these up . . . I'm still working on mine -- my goal is to post pics. from Christmas sometime before Valentine's Day. Fun pictures - Fun times! We sure miss you guys!
Hope you're feeling O.K. Kate!

Sam Zavitz said...

Great update! Cate got the Bounce & Spin Zebra for Christmas, too! We'll have to put both girls on them and have a zebra day!!

youreprettytoo said...

I always love seeing pictures of your whole family. It makes me miss my 2nd family! I especially loved seeing Me-mama with all her greatgrandkids. I bet she loves having them all around her. That is my goal in life- to be in my 90s surrounded by my great-grandkids and lovin' on them like I'm sure she does!