Monday, June 1, 2009

Sydney's 5th birthday

I'm so behind on my blog!
Sydney turned 5 on May 5th! I can't believe it!!! She had her horse party on May 2nd, and then we had a small family party on her birthday. I made a cake for the party, one for her birthday dinner and cupcakes for her class at school on her birthday. I was caked-out!!! BUT, she had a blast that week, and I have to say, so did I.
This is the cake I made for her actual birthday.
This one was for her party. I had to make a really big one to feed 40 people at least, so it was actually 4 cakes all together. There was a cute fence of pretzels around the "pasture", but it got knocked over. Oh well!!! Sydney liked it, so that's all that matters!




Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Sydney is such a joy in our lives. She is funny, smart, creative, dramatic, girly, tom-boyish, loud, full of energy, sweet, caring, helpful, silly, and just so darn cute.









































































3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

How cute! You are such a great mom to make all those cakes! I would love the pattern for that horse head. I'm probably wrong, but it looks like something I could manage ;)

Jessie said...

What a great birthday....looks like tons of fun!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

What a fun party! And hello cakes! They turned out so cute! Mom of the year!