Saturday, March 22, 2008




I promised Travis that if the Hawkeyes won the wrestling NCAA national championships that I would dedicate a post to them. It's the first time they have won since March 2000....before we met!!



So, here you are babe.....HOW 'BOUT THEM HAWKEYES!!!


Hawkeyes Clinch NCAA Team Title
Wrestlers capture Iowa's 21st national team trophy
3/22/2008 - Wrestling
The top-ranked University of Iowa wrestling team clinched its 21st national team title and its first since 2000 Saturday morning at the 2008 NCAA Championships in St. Louis, MO.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go HAWKS

I have the greatest wife ever! It's the little things like this that make me love you more and more every day.

Thanks Sweetie

I love you

also known as shell said...

Go Hawks! Yay! Wahoo!

*throwing confetti in the air*