Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been tagged.....

Shellie tagged me, so here goes.....


What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 15....just kidding...I was 22 and in graduate school at the University of Utah. I was also working part time at the Department of Workforce Services. I was living in an apartment with my friend DeeDee, and my friend, Mali, lived downstairs from us. Mali and I partied a lot...probably a little too much.


What were you doing 1 year ago?Living with my parents, staying home with my two little girls. Addyson was almost 5 months old. I was jogging almost everyday...ugh....I need to do that again!

Five snacks you enjoy: Ice Cream, popcorn, chocolate, chex mix, salted almonds

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire: 1. Save for the girls' college tuitions 2. Put away a lot for retirement 3. Buy a bigger house 4. Have a house cleaner 5. Have some "work" done...I want to get lasik on my eyes, get a boob job, get rid of my wrinkles that are forming and maybe get a little lipo, so I have 6-pack abs. :) I'm so selfish!! I actually would want to adopt a kid from overseas too, but after the boob job. :)


5 Bad Habits- 1. I'm always late! 2. internet shopping 3. biting the inside of my cheeks.
4. Picking at my pores. 5. snacking.

5 things you like doing? 1 - Going to movies 2 - Reading 3 - jogging 4.- Getting pedicures/massages 5 - Getting my hair done.

5 things you would never wear again: 1. Pegged pants 2- bubble skirts 3- Overalls 4- acid wash jeans 5- unfortunately b/c of my lovely stretch marks...I won't be wearing a bikini ever again.

5 Favorite Toys - 1. Computer 2- Ipod 3- DVR/TV 4- my new vacuum (I'm so boring!)
5- Travis :) hee hee

I'm tagging... Natalie, Stacey, Chaunette, Rachel, Mimi


A little Trivia For Ya...
These are either the top grossing films of 1998 or they were nominated/won an Academy Award for something. How many of these have you seen?

Saving Private Ryan - saw it on a date...loved it.
Armageddon - saw it on a date....loved it.
There’s Something About Mary- saw it on a blind date...liked the movie, hated the date.
A Bug’s Life - saw it in the theater with a friend...I think!
The Waterboy - saw it w/ friends...soooo dumb, but funny. "You can do it all night long!"
Doctor Dolittle - saw it on TV
Rush Hour - saw it on a date...thought it was funny.
Deep Impact - saw it on TV
Godzilla - never saw it and never want to see it.
Patch Adams - saw it on a date. good, but sad.
Shakespeare in Love - saw it with Mali and her mom. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
The Truman Show - saw it on video. liked it.
Thin Red Line - never saw it, but heard it was okay.
Primary Colors - saw it on video...a little disturbing.
Elizabeth - never saw it.
Bulworth - never saw it or want to see it.
Pleasantville - saw it on video at Rachel's and Jason's house. Not very good. Rachel fell asleep.
What Dreams May Come - Didn't see it. Can't remember what it's about.
Beloved - never saw it.
Mask of Zorro - saw it on a date and liked it.
Out of Sight - never saw it, and don't remember it.
Mighty Joe Young - never saw it and don't remember it.
Babe: Pig in the City - never saw it and don't remember it.
Horse Whisperer - never saw it, but heard it was good.
Quest of Camelot - I don't know if I saw this or not!
Mulan - haven't seen it, but I'm sure I will.
Prince of Egypt - haven't seen it, unless this is the Disney animated one, then I did and liked it.

3 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

This was fun to read...and reminisce! I just played along too!

Sam Zavitz said...

So, I just finished unpacking my real clothes this week and... there's 2 pairs of overalls hanging in my closet. I know I should get rid of them, but they're just so comfy!! lol

also known as shell said...

oh man I'm so there with you on hiring someone to clean my house:) Okay you want to come with me to my kickboxing class tomorrow night? 6:30 and I have a coupon for you to go for FREE!