Wednesday, November 7, 2007

five things

So, I got this idea from Kari C., looked like fun, so here goes.....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: going to Grad School at University of Utah, bar hopping, driving my turquoise blue Saturn around, dating, Partying with my friend Mali


5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate anything (since it's right after Halloween...twix and kit kats are my fav at the moment), wheat thins, animal cookies with icing, chex mix
5 songs I know the lyrics to: Only five??? All the songs on my Ipod, but I'll try to narrow it down to the first ones I usually listen to while jogging...Paul Revere (Beastie boys), The Adventure (Angels and Airwaves), Black Parade (My Chemical Romance), Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith), Jealousy (the Killers)

5things I would do if I were a millionaire: Make a big college fund for my girls, hire a housekeeper and someone to do my laundry, travel travel travel, have a little plastic surgery (a boob job would be nice), Put most in savings and live off the interest, Do whatever I darn well please! (i can think of sooooo many more than 5 things)

5bad habits: Going to bed too late, not budgeting my time, buying stuff online, picking my face, biting my lip

5 things I'd never wear again: big bangs, pleated pants, ugly tent-like maternity clothes, my hair short in a bob (looks gosh-awful on me), bikini...too many "love" marks on my belly from giving birth

5 favorite toys: Travis (ooh-la-la), ipod, computer, camera, craigslist

Natalie...tag you're it.

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Hi Kate-
I'm so glad that you read my blog and I feel very honored that you would copy it. It is fun to see how people are doing through blogs. I love seeing your family and you look awesome! Unfortunately I do swear more than I did in high school. I'm pretty having children has been the direct cause of this, but I'm working on it. Anyway good to hear from you and I look forward to reading your blog as well!
love- Kari