Friday, November 2, 2007

a little update

Okay, so I don't have my camera on my computer at home, so I'm going to try and do this quickly at my mom's. I don't have recent pics of the girls on Halloween OR Addyson's birthday yet! OR my house...sorry Rachel. I'm so bad. Addyson's birthday was very fun. She loved her cupcake that she ate. She made a total mess, of course. Sydney had an ear infection, though, so that put a big damper on the fesitivities. I'm adding some pictures from Sydney's fall fesitval where she dressed up like a cowgirl b/c I didn't want her to get her Super-Girl Halloween costume messed up. Also, here are some pics of the house....while the painters were still there and before we had moved in. I'll have to add more pics later.


Our new address is:

3675 Gadolinite Trl.

Cumming, GA 30040







1 comments:

Natalie said...

She's such a cute cowgirl and your colors are perfect! xoxo nat