Sunday, October 28, 2007

short

So, I haven't posted in a while because we've been moving. Thank you to Rachel Hudgins, who helped me pick out my wall colors for our dining, kitchen, powder, family and girls' rooms. It looks fabulous! So, we moved all of our stuff on the 20th and then my mother-in-law, Di, her sister, Crazy Aunt Barb and my brother-in-law, Cody, came to visit on the 22nd. I was a little stressed after the move.....i lost my cool on a few of the wrestlers Travis had moving our stuff and had to apologize! eek. Oh well....now they know why Travis is so tough...he has me for a wife. ha ha. So, being still stressed because our house wasn't' in order, I naturally wanted it to be for my mother-in-law, despite telling Travis I wasn't stressed. BUT, since his mom is so laid back it ended up being just fine.....especially when my friend Natalie and mom came and helped me put stuff away. They literally saved my sanity. While my Mom-in-law was here we went out to eat one night and Sydney was going to have a grilled cheese sandwich and she was so excited about it. She asked her Uncle Cody if he was going to have a grilled cheese sandwich too and he said, no, so she asked him if he was going to have a "boy"-cheese sandwich. It was so cute! We all just laughed. I don't think she liked us laughing at her, but I explained that we were laughing because she was so cute. Addyson has taken a few steps, but still prefers crawling at this point. It's so much faster for her. She loves our stairs too and I'm constantly chasing after her. We can't find a gate to fit our stairway....ugh.
We celebrated her 1st birthday when Di, Barb and Cody were here. She was so cute and loved the cupcake she got to eat. She just laughed and laughed. She now is in the 25% for weight and has advanced to the "slightly over 50%" for height. She's small, but not as small as Sydney was at this age.
More pictures to come....I'm at my mom's computer and don't have time to update pictures here.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the girl-ed cheese sandwich! Sydney's the best... You'll have to sign my guest book. I posted pics from the fun weekend too. Love you! Nat

Rachel Hudgins said...

I am so honored to be mentioned on your blog. I am dying to see pictures of your new digs!! Don't make a grown girl beg. :)