Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween


So, Halloween was fun this year, as usual. The girls were ADORABLE in their little outfits. Addyson was a ladybug and Sydney was Supergirl. Her friend, Grayson, calls her Supergirl b/c he's either Spiderman or Superman, so that's the costume that she chose. She loves being Supergirl and likes to yell..."Supergirl to SAVE the DAY!!!" and then pretend to fly around. Addyson liked her ladybug costume, but was a little annoyed by the wings! One of Sydney's boyfriends, Aidan, and his family trick-or-treated with us this year. Last week when we were at his house and, he announced to everyone that he was going to marry Sydney.



Travis and I were invited to a "White Trash Halloween Bash" and dressed the part all too well. I had a black eye, tight 80's style jeans I found at Goodwill, tatoos, white pumps, a red bra showing under my racer-back tanktop and big hair. Travis had his wife beater, tattoos, flannel shirt w/ the arms cut out and an ace bandage on the hand that he "hit" me with. We thought we were quite the pair until we got to the party to see some of the other costumes....some were so hilarious. We had fun, but I know why I don't wear pumps very often.
Now this is scary!!!!!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Does your hair really get that big!? This is so great...Brad said you both look straight from the set of "My Name is Earl".