Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally! A picture of us together!

I made sure to bring my camera out with us on Saturday, so we could get a picture of us together. I asked our waitress to take a picture of us, so she took one, and then one of the ladies at the table next to us said she wanted to take our picture. We told her it was our 6 year anniversary, and she told us that we didn't look old enough to have been married for 6 years. When I asked her how old Travis looked, she said 25, then, I of course, asked her how old I looked. I was bracing myself for the answer since I'm really self conscious that Travis looks way younger than me. Plus, she wasn't drunk, but a little tipsy, so I knew she'd be honest. When she said I looked 21, I almost leaped up and gave her a hug, but then thought...hmmm....maybe she really is drunk, and people always look better to drunk people. It made my day anyway, and it made Travis happy that someone thought he looked older than me. ha ha.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I found a great place to take pictures at the park out 369 with the bridge. The kids can play when your all done. Let me know what day works for you?

sherbear said...

You two do look quite young. Glad you got a picture together!
It is fun when people think you are young. Sometimes people think im younger than i am which makes me HAPPY!!
lol

Again, happy 6th anniversary!

also known as shell said...

you forgot to give me kudos for watching your crazy kids!

I think an apology is due

Rachel said...

So cute!

Mimi said...

Of course i was remembering your anniversary you silly girl! You guys are very cute, glad you got a picture together. I'll have to try bringing my camera to Mike and my next date night - maybe then we'll get a picture too.

Rachel Hudgins said...

Very cute! You don't look a day over 19 when I first met you! I got your message...I am checking out the "friend" blog next.

Jessie said...

Very sweet...you two look great!!