Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm going to Disney World!

No, I haven't won the Super Bowl or anything, but we are going to Disney World in Orlando for spring break! We leave very early tomorrow morning. We are SOOOO excited to see Sydney enjoy all the parks we've planned for. On Monday we're going to Seaworld, then Tuesday to the Magic Kingdom and Wednesday to Animal Kingdom. I'm a little nervous about how Addyson will do, but Shellie is letting me borrow her little "backpack" for Addyson that's a little dog and the tail is actually a handle for me to hold on to Addyson when she wants to get out of her stroller and walk. She tried it on today and just loved it. Of course, Sydney wanted to play like Addyson was a dog on a leash, so then Addyson got mad, but she was cute with it too. So, wish us luck!!!! Have a great week, my fellow bloggers, and I'll be back to blogging next Saturday. I'm sure you all have plans for spring break as well, so I'm excited to hear about everyone's adventures when I get home.

Everyone sing along.....

M- I- C-....K -E -Y.....M-O-U-S-E.....Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck...

Okay, so I'm a dweeb....but I'm an excited dweeb!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky Duck! We aren't going anywhere. Scott has meetings this week which was just bad luck. Probably a good thing to help us save a little money! Have fun!!!

Rachel Hudgins said...

I'm SOOOO jealous! Hope you have a blast and have many wonderful memories with your girls!! I am here waiting for details when you get back. We are just finishing spring break. We had fun exploring local museums, parks and grandparents houses. Maybe next year we will venture out further :)

MiandMiksmom said...

You are going to have the best time ever! I should have talked to you before you went, because we have become experts at Disney World with two little girls...only by making lots of mistakes the first few times! I can't wait to hear about it.

Angie said...

They will have so much fun! Addyson will do great. I was pregnant with Brenna when we went last time and Aidan just had a blast!

Rachel said...

Oooh! I want to go to Disney World. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast!

also known as shell said...

Kate looked for that little back pack today!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I am so excited for you! I want to go there so bad! I have never been to Disney World... only DisneyLand! We are hoping to go this fall... but my brother might be getter married! Have tons of fun and take lots of pictures!!

Mimi said...

Have a great time! We went when Max was 4 and Kenna was 1 1/2 and it was great! That place is just magical - It makes me feel like a kid again. My kids are begging to go back again - we just have to some time to do it.

sherbear said...

You are NOT a dweeb silly. You are just excited! Hope you have fun. Kari in the neighborhood just came back from Disney and i saw pics of Seaworld!! I so want to go next time since we didnt do it last time we went. Have a great time!! I cant wait to hear all about it.

Jessie said...

Awesome!!! why didn't you ask me if I wanted to go? J/K....disneyworld is great! We went there on our honeymoon like 6 years ago and I think that it is time to go back :)
Hope you guys have a GREAT time!!!

Benson Fam said...

Shows what dorks we are, we went to Disneyland during our honeymoon:). Joe always wants to make it clear that it was all for me. I love it there- I swear I enjoy it more than most kids there. Eat a deliciously overpriced churro for me!