Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've been tagged again!

Emily Tagged me.

This is how it works. I have to answer these questions and post a picture I find off the web….so I can’t use any of my own pictures.

My favorite Colors: I love to wear BLACK, and it's one of my favorites, but I also love BLUE.


My favorite Animal: I love horses. I've never owned a horse, but have always wanted to. I think they are just so majestic looking. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE puppies. I just wish they stayed puppies and didn't grow up to be dogs. I like dogs, but not nearly as much as puppies.

Bad Habit: I bite the inside of my cheek all the time. It looks so unattractive...probably like I have "chew" in my mouth or something, but I just can't kick the habit b/c I don't even realize I'm doing it.


Favorite Food: That's tough because I love food. Milk Chocolate is probably my favorite food, but since it's a dessert..... I love a good steak and I really love Arby's curly fries. The type of food I like the best, though, would have to be Mexican. My favorite Mexican dish is Carne Asada....yummy!!

Favorite Hobby: My new favorite hobby is kickboxing! I also love to read, to blog to watch my shows with Travis and play with my little girls.

Favorite song: Oh man, if you know me, then you know I run the gamut on genres of songs that I like. I prefer alternative rock, but love hard rock, hair band rock, classic rock, pop, and even some country. I would have to put, though, one song that has never wavered as being in my top 10 list which is "Crazy For You", by Madonna.



Favorite Author: CS Lewis
Favorite Dessert: So difficult! I LOVE dessert! Key Lime Pie and then ANYTHING CHOCOLATE. I'm such a sucker for chocolate. I also have a special stomach just for icecream! I think I'll go have some right now!


A picture of me: I've had people tell me that I looked like Kate Winslet before, and I thought this was a good picture of us. ha ha. And, plus, her name is Kate, so I had to get a picture of a Kate. :) I'd rather look like Kate Hudson, but, oh well!
Okay, so I tag Natlalie, Rachel H., Mimi, Chaunette.

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

This was fun to read! That must have been a little fun to find pictures too! You do look like Kate, you hottie, you!

Rachel said...

mmm, I think it's okay to have your favorite food be chocolate-no harm in that! I wish everything was made out of chocolate!

Mimi said...

Yikes! I still haven't done your last tag but I promise some day I'll get to it. I'll have to see how hard this one is and when I get a bit of time. But at some point I'll get to it.

also known as shell said...

I love curley fries too... and love it especially when you get a bonus "regular" fry with your order. One time I got a bonus popcorn chicken nugget. It was like winning the lottery!

Jessie said...

Hey...there should be no shame in eating chocolate or having it as your favorite food....YUMMY!!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Maybe we all need to go out for Mexican and Chocolate! And way to go with the kickboxing!