Friday, April 25, 2008

Randoms

My grandmother, who we call Memama, turned 89 a few days ago, so I wanted to share with you some pictures of her birthday. My mom got her a very cute dress, that I had to have her model for us!

Cute Memama!

I took this picture of Addyson vacuuming the kitchen for me. She loves to do it.

Sydney was "Daphne" from Scooby Doo for "crazy hat day" at school. We didn't have any crazy hats, but I had borrowed this wig and she wanted to wear it. So cute. She was so excited to be Daphne.

Of course Addyson wanted to try it on when Sydney got home from school. One day you'll have real hair Addyson!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, Memama is the sweetest! Tell Sydney she is a gorgeous red head. :)

Natalie said...

and the new picture of you guys on the swing is so perfect.

MiandMiksmom said...

Adorable grandma and adorable wig girls!

Jessie said...

Aww...that picture of your memama makes me miss mine!! :)
Very cute and adorable

also known as shell said...

oh I love it! that picture of your memama is so sweet.

Sydney looks way cute with her "daphne" hair.

Addyson too :)

sherbear said...

That is funny you posted a pic with a wig since Samantha wore her Hannah montana one at circus day at the preschool. lol

Anyways Sydney looks fab as a red head! Addyson too :)

Dont i understanda bout the hair thing but at least ONE of your kids has gorgeous hair...im sure Addyson will follow suit soon.

Rachel Hudgins said...

Gorgeous red head!! Love the pics and Memama is HOT!

Rachel said...

Your grandma is so sweet! I love the photos of the kiddies, especially the one of Daphne-Addyson!

Mimi said...

Your Memama looks so good at 89! I'm impressed she is still looking stylish. And Sydney makes a good redhead - you'll have to remember that for future years.

Stephanie Perdue said...

Addyson is like Judd. No hair. Sydney is so cute.

sherbear said...

Hmmm
Last time i missed the pics of your grandmother. She looks fabulous and that is a great dress!
Cute pic of Addyson vacumming...when can she come do our floors?
HA!