Thursday, January 31, 2008

He's Made it and he's Home!

President Hinckley was such a dear prophet. He will be greatly missed. When my husband and I heard the news on Sunday evening, we were sad for us, but couldn't help but be thrilled for him. He's where he has longed to be since his wife passed away. We are thrilled for him. He was my example of the most Christ-like, God-like person alive and if God is anything like President Hinckely, then heaven will be so much fun! Hail to the Prophet. We love you President Hinkley and you will be missed by not only those who know you were a prophet, but by those whos lives you touched all over the nation and world.
Timothy 4:6-76.

"For I am now ready to be offered. And the time of my departure is at hand."

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord the Righteous judge shall give me at that day. And not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing."

"Well done thy good and faithful servant".

0 comments: