Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Piano


So, I try to practice the piano b/c I really can't play anymore.....which is sad b/c I used to be half decent. But, much to my dismay, my little ones push my hands away and want to play by themselves!!! They were just so cute today, I had to take a picture. Sydney was singing while she was "playing", but Addyson was just playing. Addyson was so excited at first and then she got more tired and more tired.....as you can see on the progression of pictures, she put her head down finally on the keys.
Poor Addyson is shirtless b/c it was so hot in our house today, I thought she'd be more comfortable without clothes on and then I go and take her picture! She'll love me for that when she's older!! ha ha.

5 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Yeah! I just got your comment and I added you to my friends' list. I love these piano pictures...so cute and so funny! Priceless!

Jessi said...

You play the piano? You have been holding out on us!!!

(And don't be offended you weren't on my friends & family list. I haven't updated my links in ages-- I'll do it now though. Thanks for the reminder!):)

Rachel said...

Mikayla does this at my mom's house. Both of the kids are sick, but when they are better, we need to get the girl together. Mikayla has been asking about Sydney.

Andrea said...

That's hilarious to see the progression of Addyson's sleepiness. So cute! Let me know when they're ready for lessons! I'm so glad we have this to chat on because every time I see you I am distracted with YW thoughts and so I end up answering your questions and never asking you, "so how is life, etc...." I really am an interesting person sometimes :-) So now what are you signing up for your Psych class?

Natalie said...

My kids always took over the piano every time I sat down and it drove me crazy... I'd get all pouty and think, "Fine! I'll never play again!" lol but they grow out of it...hang in there and keep trying!