Friday, February 15, 2008

Addyson is cute too!!



I feel like I always write about the cute things Sydney is doing, but never about Addyson. She can't really talk yet, so she doesn't say cute things, but she does cute things all the time. She is a great dancer and can move to the beat of the song. As soon as she hears music, her body starts moving. It's hilarious and so cute. So, the girls and I try to have a mini "dance party" at least once a day. Addyson will try and copy whatever dance move I'm doing, which is soooo cute. She can actually do a lot of what I do (I'm not a skilled dancer btw). She's also quite the climber, and I have to be careful of our surroundings. She's very fast, so I can't hesitate or she'll be on top of something. Her favorite word to say is "yummy". That's what I've always called her food, so as soon as she wakes up in the morning, she starts going downstairs saying "yummy yummy yummy" and will go over to the pantry and point. She also loves her special blanket and whenever she sees it or I give it to her, she hugs it tight and just starts giggling. She idolizes her sister, Sydney, and will try and do whatever Sydney is doing, or take away whatever Sydney is playing with...much to Sydney's dismay. She gets very concerned when Sydney is upset or crying, and goes over to hug or pat her. The only time she laughs when Sydney is in pain is if she is pulling Sydney's hair. She thinks that it's hilarious. I'm not sure what to do b/c I tell her 'NO' in a very firm voice and she laughs, I tell her 'no' in a normal voice and she laughs, I thump her little hand and say 'no' and she laughs. She knows she's not supposed to do it, though, b/c if I start walking over toward her while she's pulling Syd's hair, then she'll let go and walk away and laugh. ugh!!
I'll post my Valentine pics another day soon!!!

2 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

This is so cute! What fun it is to be a little sister! It reminds me so much of Mikayla. What is the age difference of your girls?

sherbear said...

She is a doll!! At ballet/tap, her facial expressions just crack me up!!