Thursday, February 21, 2008

The things she says....

I just had to write down a few funny things Sydney has said lately....

-"Holy Matrimony!!!"....instead of Holy Moly

-"Mom, at school we learned about community helpers and that if you throw up you have to call the psychiatrist".

-"Mom, do you have a baby brother in your tummy yet?"

-"Can I marry you mom?"

-to a man 5 inches away at the wrestling tournament this weekend that had long dread-locks ..."MOM, HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!!!"

- She didn't say this, but when we were at a restaurant a while ago, a HUGE, fat man came in behind us. While we were about to follow the hostess to our seat, she turned around and slapped his big belly and then ran off. I was mortified, but wanted to laugh soooooo bad that I might have started leaking tears b/c I was holding it in. I couldn't even talk to apologize in fear of breaking into laughter....am I evil??

- She asked her babysitter if she was married, and she answered, "no", and Sydney said, "oh, you must not be done with college yet."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those made me laugh!!

Rachel Hudgins said...

I must be evil too because I almost fell out of my chair on the belly slap story. I would have DIED. Seriously, what do you do? You can't apologize because you'd laugh and make it worse. Although, I think it's better than what she COULD have said.:)

MiandMiksmom said...

hee, hee, hee...hilarious, and oh, so cute!

also known as shell said...

I just laughed so hard! Her smacking that dude is so funny! OH Kids!

Natalie said...

Thanks for sharing those! Honestly, they brightened my rainy morning! Love it

Andrea said...

Congratulations....you just made my night - that HILARIOUS!!!!