Friday, February 1, 2008

Who reads this anyway????

Okay everyone....or, you, reading this....I want to know who actually reads my blog. It's not that interesting (well, to me it is), but it's fun to do and I started doing it b/c of a little positive pressure from Rachel H. and Natalie. I also thought it would be a great way to keep my family and Travis's family that live far away from us, updated on our goings-on. Then I realized that my "far away" family probably doesn't even read this! I asked my sister Kelly if she did and she said no, but she looks at the pictures. Well.....I don't change my pictures that often, so she's probably looked at it twice! Then, I was talking to my mom-in-law today and she didn't know about Addyson's fall, so she obviously isn't reading it either. I know I have at least 4 of you fellow bloggers that read mine, and I sooooo appreciate it. Really, I do. It makes me feel good to know that you think I'm worth reading about and that my family is worth reading about. I've also had a couple of emails here and there from non-bloggers who have read it, but not many. So, what I want to know is this. Who really reads my blog and cares? Just me and Travis? Maybe. I think that Rachel H. really reads it b/c she misses me....you do, right? :) But, just give me a shout out on either the comment section of this blog or email me at katectr@hotmail.com and let me know. I'm just curious. If no one comments, then I'm still going to blog, so that's not really the point. Alright, all you rock stars...have a great night and give your little friend here a ego boost, will ya???
:) xoxoxoxoxo
PS-Di, if you are reading this....Happy Birthday!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I read it! If you don't have Google reader...you must get. It is free but, down loads the new posts of the blogs you subscribe to. Basically you load all the blogs you read and then it lets you know who has posted something new. It saves time of having to go to them individually to see if there is something new. Then when you read it it marks it as read. Way cool to all you out there that want to subscribe to Kate's blog! And thanks Kate for coming over today...I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Next time we will come to you!

Rachel said...

I love reading your blog!! I miss getting to see you - this way, I feel like I am up to date with your wonderful family.

Stephanie Perdue said...

I read your blog. It keeps us close:-)
I just haven't had time to tag yet. I have been sick for two weeks. I hope that I start feeling better soon.

Natalie said...

you know i do!

Jessi said...

I'm a reader!

Paula said...

Kate,

I just found out about your blog today but I will totally be reading it from now on. I have had a blog for a couple of years now:
www.loganandpaula.blogspot.com
and
logan has one as well:

www.theltrain52@blogspot.com.

We want to come and visit so I will email you to get the ball rolling. Take care,
Paula

MiandMiksmom said...

I'm a reader too!

also known as shell said...

you can add me as well. I found you though emily slaugh's blog.

Anonymous said...

I read it too Kate. Good job! Plus the kids will love having your journal when they are older!

Mimi said...

You know I do - I love keeping up w/you this way! But I feel the same way about my blog - I love it as a journal but who else really reads it?

sherbear said...

I read your blog!! :)

Rachel Hudgins said...

I am your number one fan!! (How creapy do I sound?) You know I love your blog. Don't even think of stopping or slowing down. I love keeping in touch with you. I totally feel the same way you do about it though. I secretly get a little disappointed when I don't get comments. But my in-laws don't read it (I mainly started for them...but they are technologically challenged) and only my sister comments as far as family goes. So thanks for all your comments. I LOVE them! I'm totally signing up for the google reader thing too. Keep up your good work.