Monday, February 4, 2008

A new Sydney Joke


Sydney asked me to tell her a joke and I couldn't think of one, so I started the...."Why did the chicken cross the road?" and instead of saying "why?" she said.."Because the Cow PUSHED HER! HA HA HA HA!"
I thought that was pretty good!
Then I tried another one. I asked her "What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?" and Syd answers..."Where's my tractor?! HA HA HA HA!".
I really laughed at that one b/c that WAS the answer!!
I love 3 year olds!!!!!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

2 comments:

also known as shell said...

hey Kate, if you want to go work out today just give me a call 801-809-6869!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Nice rhino butt!! I love that you love Syd's jokes. Ethan has been a little comic for over a year now...and it's getting harder and harder to laugh....I still do so I don't break his confidence...but some of his material....well, let's just say, "because a tree sat on your (a different body part each time)" is the standard answer for all his jokes. Jason and I keep saying we need to get him a joke book. Gotta love 'em though.