Tuesday, February 19, 2008

High School Q&A
1. Who were your best friends? Holland, Alyssa, Tiffany, Ryan, Rhonda, Kari C., Doug M., Chris C., Mickey
2. What sports did you play? Basketball!! oh and soccer one year, so does that count? I also played rec softball one year and sucked!
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1985 Honda Civic, then a 1993 Saturn my senior year.
4. On friday nights what were you doing? Playing b-ball, or watching the guys play b-ball, or at a football game, then afterwards we’d all go to Chili’s….tons of us. Sometimes just us girls would go to El Torero. If it wasn't basketball or football season, then I was on a date.
5. Were you a party animal? Not really….I was the good girl that hung out with some party animals
6. Were you considered a flirt? It depends on who you ask.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir my freshman year for one semester.
8. Were you a nerd? No, but I made good grades
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way!!!! (Although I did skip class a lot...) I didn't even know anyone who was ever suspended or expelled.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? YES
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Little was the best teacher, but I really liked Mr. Kunka. Ms. Taylor was cool too.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunch room with my friends
13. Name the school's full name? Norcross High School
14. School mascot? Blue Devils
15. School colors? Blue and White
16. Rival high school? Duluth, Parkview and Brookwood
17. Did you go to prom? Yes, twice
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?I actually had a really great time in high school, but you could not pay me to go back!
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Wanting to get it over with! Having breakfast afterward and then flying to West Palm Beach that night.
21. Favorite memory? I have way too many to even list. We had a great time.
22. Were you in any clubs? Beta club, Student Government, , national honor society, FCA (fellowship of Christian althletes), that might be all.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? We had a closed campus, so we could only go to the lunchroom. Boring!
24. Have you gained some weight since then? I gained a lot of weight in college, but since then, I weigh the same as I did since my sophomore year in high school.
25. Who was your senior prom date? Josh Marcum
26. Who was your Junior prom date? Ryan Marsh
27. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? We already had it, and I had just had surgery on my Achilles tendon, so I didn’t feel like going.
28. Who was your home room teacher?I can’t remember her name, but I can remember what she looked like!
29. Who will re-post this after you? I have no idea!
30. Who was your high school sweetheart? Ryan Marsh
31. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yes…Mickey, Holland, Alyssa, Patty, Tiffany, Lara every now and then, Kari Christensen through blogs and sometimes Kari Couch Todd
32. Did you win prom queen or homecoming queen? No, but I was on the homecoming court.
33. Where did you work in high school? My senior year I worked part time at Country Club of the South in their tennis shop. Before that my dad said that school and sports were my job.
34. What were your grades? I got mostly A’s, with a few B’s,but not many. I did get one C one semester in Trig. and was DEVESTATED!
35. What was your dress style? Very preppy
36. Were you popular? I guess so.
37. What year did you graduate?1993

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Your blog is awesome!!
Those high school questions bring back some memories. I never knew that you played basketball so did I in high school!! You should play for the womans league at church I was going to but I am prego!! I had fun in high school but there is no way I would ever want to go back!!!

youreprettytoo said...

That was fun to read because I was a part of a lot of that! Miss and love you!